Staff Consultant: Seattle, WA
A3 Acoustics (www.a3acoustics.com) is actively seeking a Staff Consultant to join our team!
We are a Seattle-based acoustical consulting firm that specializes in the design of architectural and engineering acoustics for the built environment.
Essential qualifications for this position:
- Self-Motivation. A successful candidate will actively seek growth, advancement and new learning opportunities.
- Passion for acoustics and construction or building sciences.
- 0-2 years of experience working in acoustics or a related engineering field.
- BS or higher degree in acoustics, engineering or architectural disciplines.
- Demonstrate innovative problem-solving skills to develop solutions.
- Ability to work through tasks from assignment to completion.